Thursday, December 29, 2011

My new Vintage ring

I really try to post every Jewelry piece I buy, but most of the time I am just too lazy to pick up my camera and take a photo. Speaking of photos, I am thinking of sharing with you one of my hobbies that is Photography. Anyways, back to our point. Today I took a picture of my new Vintage-ish ring with real semi-precious stones that I got from SultanAhmet. I love it! The colors are very regal and it will match with everything. I had a hard time to get this for a good price.
Anyways, I promise you one day I will take photos of my Jewelry, at least my favorites. It'll be my next post when I get back to the UAE.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats a snapshot photo u captured, and the stone colours suit the season so yah count me in your fan list ;)

Royalty said...

Yes it is. And sadly I broke my ring, one of the stones fell out.