Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Kardashian Christmas Card Shoot




Christmas is around the corner, so Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it. They say the best things about Christmas is the chocolates, and the shopping. But to the Kardashians It is a whole different story, it's their Christmas Card photo shoots. This year they decided their theme to be a bow tie theme which was styled by their stylist Monica Rose.

Let's cut it to the chase, and talk about Kendall's outfit.


It is my favorite, and definitely most stylish and trendy. So congrats, Kendall ... I usually don't like your outfits.  The best part of her outfit is the top part. I am guessing she wore (It is not written what she wore) a white collar top under a lace shirt with a bow tie. I guess I'd wear this top tucked into jeans with loafers for a casual day time look. I think that's perfect. That skirt is very on trend, but let's say it is not my favorite type of skirt.


Plus, how cute is mason in his outfit? He is definitely the handsome man of the house. Sorry Rob.

No comments: