Monday, August 15, 2011

I want Gloves

Yeah, gloves. Gloves are something very underestimated nowadays. For me I really love gloves, although I can't wear it in Dubai (It is too hot!). It is like this accessory that can change your outfit from dull to exiting and different! I was browsing Net-a-porter's website, and I saw some lovely gloves.

Mulberry Mulberry 

Mulberry goves  BUY

Gucci Gucci 

Gucci gloves BUY


Burberry Burberry 

Burberry buckled gloves ( I love this one ) BUY


Cool, eh? I need to get one of those ASAP!


Oh & I want to wish you a Happy Gergaya'an. It is a traditional celebration on the 14th and 15th of Ramadan. The kids go out and knock on people's door, they sing a song, and then they get candy. While us adults spend our time with family and friends. I had vey fun with my famiy and cousins!!!

No comments: