Monday, August 1, 2011

Everything Alice

Curiouser and curiouser! The hottest parties this summer are mad as a hatter!



Have you ever dreamed of a party and the theme is "Alice in Wonderland"?! I know I did! I just happen to stumble upon this book "Everything Alice" created and written by two brits Hannah Read-Baldrey and Christine Leech. Their book is bursting with very creative and fun Alice-related craft projects! 



These Everything Alice Red Velvet cupcakes are so adorable! I love the Heart crown and the key! A friend tells me there is a lot more in this "wonderland book of makes".

I am dying to get my hands on this book!

 You can buy this book from Amazon!!! I know I will.

I am seeing a lot of "Alice in Wonderland" parties, or in our case "Aisha in Wonderland" ;D

Don't forget to check out Everything Alice's Website!!

No comments: