Saturday, July 2, 2011

My Favorites from The Marchesa Resort 2012 collection

Recently, I saw the Resort collection of Marchesa. Very elegant , feminine, gorgeous colours, and the usual. There are three dresses I loved, I think they designed it specially for me.

This first dress reminded me of a series I use to watch called Aski Mamnou "3shq il mamnou3" and this is what Samar the main characterof the show would wear (I admired her style). I love it, the purple shade will make any lady wearing this dress stand out in a party. I love the cut of the dress, the Bardot shoulder, the ruffles in the middle, it is so daring.


I love this white elegant dress. You know how much I love details, and the shoulder details just grabbed my attention. The dress is so perfect, so romantic.



This gorgeous royal blue dress is the definition of glamour. There is something retro about it, and I love this feeling. I am a sucker for vintage and retro (looking) clothes. My favorite time was the 1940's, 50's and 60's if you were wondering.


No comments: