Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Midi Skirt; A trend I am obsessing over!

Switch your Maxi skirts to new Midi skirts! I'm currently loving this trend, very girlish, very relaxed. I have seen it on many runaways like Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, and Just Cavalli. And I have also seen it on celebs who rocked this trend!

I loved this trend on Sarah Jessica Parker. She is only 5'4, but she got her legs maximized!

Sarah Jessica Parker - L'Agence - Midi Skirts - Petite - Look Your Best

And of course Miss Ashley Olsen rocked this trend!



I love her look, it is very chic. I love it :D

I also saw her in a polka dot skirt, which I loved on her but probably wouldn't wear.



With a skirt you can tuck a tight blouse, wear a jumper or a shirt  over the skirt, add a thick or thin belt! You can do almost anything with a skirt! :D