Friday, May 6, 2011

Trendy Leggings

Leggings made their way in Hollywood years ago, but the Plain Black leggings is now enhanced.

Bring on the Embellishments !

Printed Leggings



Studded Leggings:



Ripped Leggings:



I love how the leggings now looks more intresteing !!!! Although, I would only wear Printed Leggings. I would wear Leopard Leggings with a loose white shirt, a Light pink blazer, black flats, and a black oversized bag or a shoulder bag.

I also saw a nice floral leggings on ASOS, This is it.

Image 2 of ASOS Floral Leggings

I would wear it with an oversized white or cream shirt I have, it is length is 3/4 also. I would wear a vest with it. For Spring and Summer a crochet or a fringe vest, and for Fall or Winter a Fur vest. There is another look for Fall I could wear with this leggings and shirt, I would wear it with a Fur Scarf maybe . :)

No comments: