Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Lunch at Burger Fuel

So, a couple of days ago one of my relatives told me to go try a burger at Burger Fuel a New Zealand fast food restaurant. I went to the Burger Fuel at The Walk - Dubai. The restaurant was designed for Monster Truck drivers which I liked because I actually consider it as an "exotic" restaurant - for Dubai -. Iwas pretty hungry so I ordered the "BF Monster" A burger with almost everything in - even Mango ! Well I know you would think - ewww - but I wanted try something different and I thought of trying a burger with Mango ! I also ordered potatos -It doesn't come with the burger- and Coke! They got me the burger in a paper bag and the potatos in a like a mini Popcorn box. Very monstrous?! Haha.  The burger was delicous but I was full after the first bite !!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

try this web-site j3j93r9h05 high quality replica bags replica bags thailand replica bags vuitton go to this web-site r1u92p9q36 best replica bags online 2018 replica bags online shopping you can try these out w1o73b5m38 replica nappy bags

steahet said...

c5y86s7s22 w2i62j6n31 c5o35e1z16 q6f63i5j09 z6b52e8c94 w3b18m0z34