Monday, January 16, 2012

Laduree Launching a Make Up Line, Yummy!

macarons-makeup-laduree


Yes! You heard it ! (Or in this case read it) Laduree, THE macaroon makers will be launching another make-up line Les Merveilleuses de Ladurée (or The Wonders of Ladurée, in English). First, it will be released in Japan on February, and later on in Europe, followed by the USA and Asian countries. I don't know whether they will be launching their line in the UAE, but I hope they do! I am thrilled. The collections contain of 20 different blushes in the form of cameos, foundations, and lip colors. YUMMY! I hope their Lipsticks or glosses would taste like their Macarons preferably a Pistachio macaroon. Oh, and the packaging is amazing. Take a look.







Yummy Make Up Les Merveilleuses De Ladure 2





P.S I am sorry for the lack of posts this week, my school just turned into "evil mode"

No comments: