Saturday, September 24, 2011

TREND ALERT: The Preppy Look

Okay, I am sorry, I am sorry, I am sorry for my lack of posting and my boring posts. But it was the first two weeks of school, and I was very busy. So...
Anyways, you know it is London Fashion Week and Milan Fashion Week and it was NY Fashion Week. And while I was looking through the collections of my favorite designers, I've seen the preppy look coming in style for Spring (You can always sport it earlier). Yes, the knit vests, loafers, plaid, and sweaters! But this time it's more modern, and there is more VA VA VA VOOM to it. (Yes, I said that)
I've seen it on Jason Wu, Moschino, and other designers.

from left to right (Jason Wu, Moschino, Moschino)


I recently saw a video of tips on how to pull of a Preppy Look, take a look at it!



No comments: