Tuesday, September 6, 2011

TREND ALERT: Matching clothes


Don't worry about wearing matching patterns or colours! Because this season is all about it!! Look at these four looks above by Bottega Veneta! I actually like these looks a lot.
Okay, I know we can't afford a whole outfit by Bottega, but you sure can sport out this look budget friendly!
I've seen a look on Jeannie Mai, the host of "How do I look?" and she was sporting this trend in a different kind of way. I couldn't find a picture of her, but she was wearing Pleated trouses and a matching jacket in a nice green color. I absolutley loved this look! I am more of a Jeans/Pants girl and that look on her was definately inspiring! I am going to try out this look with the clothes I've got.
Anyways in this Fall, you can look Super-trendy by wearing a coat (best if it was collar-less because that is trendy too!!) and a matching colour dress! Perfect for this Fall!

No comments: