Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The One To Watch: Omer Asim

Sudanese Omer Asim studied architecture at The Bartlett followed by a postgraduate at the London School of Economics and Political Science. Though at the last minute Omer switched to Fashion. Omer gained his experience from working with Vivienne Westwood for a year, and after that he launched his first collection. He also worked with the Harry Potter Saga wardrobe team (So Lucky!).

Omer Asim's designs attracted me at the first sight. The lines and the structure of his designs is amazing and it probably came from his academic background. His A/W 2011-12 collection will be available at Symphony Boutique soon.

I can't wait for the A/W collection, but I saw the S/S 2011 collection, and I fell in love with this black dress!!



Dramatic eh?
Sadly, I can't find more pictures of the collection, but you can check it out here!

No comments: