Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Grammy Awards :)

The Grammy awards was shocking to me, I mean the beautiful dresses (There were ugly ones though!), Lady Gaga's SUPRISE! Did you see Lady Gaga? How far can she go?! I don't like where this heading.
Anyways back to the dresses ! I have to admit most dresses shocked me in a bad way. I have covered The Best dressed actors (in my opinion) but first if you haven't seen Lady Gaga here she is:





That is a womb, pretty strange and different! Shocking !!!!!! :O
Okay well here are the best dresses:



Lea Michele in Emilio Pucci
That is most definately the best dress for the Grammy Awards! I love love love it ! I mean the lace detailing is just to die for !!!!   


Leann Rimes in Reem Acra

Gorgeous !!!!! I love her dress! Leann just glowed at the grammys.



Keri Hilson in Basil Soda


I love the color of her dress ! I think it is a very polished glamorous look.

No comments: