Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What is going to be our next sunglasses?

Having the perfect shades is essential. So, what is the hip and trendy sunglasses?

Tory Burch Spring/Summer 2012

United Bamboo Spring/Summer 2012

Cat Eye is definitely a trend for this season! I personally love the Tory Burch ones, I hope I can get my hands on them!

ADAM Spring/Summer 2012

Gradient Lens: Ombre is a trend that has been going on for a while now, and Ombre sunglasses are the next big thing! I really liked the one I saw at ADAM Spring/Summer 2012, the squared-like frame is pretty!

Marc by Marc Jacobs Spring/Summer 2012

Karen Walker Spring/Summer 2012

Plastic: I wasn't so sure if I wanted to wear colorful plastic sunglasses, but Karen Walker and Marc Jacobs make it look so chic. If you're thinking on getting one, be careful there is a fine line between looking trendy and looking like a 12 year old when wearing plastic shades.

(photo credit: Style, and Google)


No comments: