Thursday, February 23, 2012

Fendi Fall 2012 RTW - Pieces I loved

Fendi Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear

Fendi Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear

If there was a collection I really loved from Fall 2012 it would be Fendi. I've always been fond of Fendi. Their RTW for Fall was very regal (Yes, I know I've been repeating this word for a year, but this what catches my eye ;D) Rich textures, leather, fur, dark colors such as a deep brown and a dark navy. It reminds me of the Victorian Era. I love the details of this collection, and this is what I'll be sharing with you now. 

Above is a bag I really loved in Dark navy, and it also comes in red.

Fendi Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear

The red bag looks like it is smaller, though.

Fendi Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear

I love this, the outfit, the bag....




Can someone please get me one of those shoes?

No comments: