Friday, February 17, 2012

Cat Power

You've seen it on runaways and fashion shows, and soon you'll see it everywhere on the streets of big cities!
........
I am a cat eye-liner fan. In my book this trend never dies. It is Classy and Timeless as Sophia Loren's, and Elizabeth Taylor's.

Let's begin...

(Elizabeth Taylor)

Dramatic and BIG Eyeliner is Egyptian magic !

(Audrey Hepburn)

Audrey's winged eyeliner is very elegant just like her.

(Sophia Loren)

VA-VA-VOOM! is all I can say.

These are my favorite classy looks for the cat-eye, I will definitely keep sporting those looks. Though this season trend for Cat-eye is far from classy, elegant, or even black!


I first spotted the orange eyeliner on the runaways. Colorful and Stylish! 


And I also saw on many runways models having two flicks instead of one! I personally love this one.

What about you?


No comments: