Friday, April 15, 2011

Furla Love: Jucca Flats

Hello Everyone,
I hope your having a great weekend, I didn't post much yesterday because it was my mommy's birthday and we went to celebrate her day outside in one of the best hotels in Abu Dhabi Shangri La.
Anyways, let's continue my "Furla Love" programme.
Just yesterday, I browsed their website and they had the cutest shoe collection "Jucca Shoes".  They are similar to the Candy Bags in being transparent, funky, and perfect for Spring and Summer !!









I loved the three flats ! I really want one! Which one would you get? I think the first was lovely, but the black flats will flatter everything you wear. Ahhh Confusing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's up to every one, because I am genuinely keen of reading this website’s post to be updated daily. It consists of fastidious material.

Anonymous said...

e cigarette forum, best electronic cigarette, ecigarette, e cigarette health, best e cigarette, electronic cigarette