Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Atelier-Mayer in Bahrain !

On Saturday March 12 Overdressed hosted an exclusive private luncheon for Atelier-Mayer, an online retailer for luxury vintage fashion and accessories in Bahrain for the very first time.

They distributed goody bags, this is it.



It was postcards, a book, and some other stuff. I am really glad Altelier-Mayer is now in the Gulf, It is definately a place I am going to visit if I have a chance to go to Bahrain!
You know, I promised myself never mention politics in my blog but I have to say this!

LOTS OF LOVE FROM UAE TO BAHRAIN ! INSHALLAH ALLAH YEN9ER IL SINA !!! WE ARE WITH YOU BAHRAINIS (sunnis) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARABS WILL ALWAYS BE THERE BESIDE YOUUUUUUU ! I LOVE YOUUUUU !

Thank youu !

No comments: