Thursday, January 27, 2011

The 2011 Golden Globes's Best Dressed

Best Dressed (In my opinion)
My favorite has to be Mila Kunis in a Vera Wang dress. She looked like a star. I love the dress, I love her hair, her make-up, her everything. I would love to own this dress.



My second favorite is Leighton in Burberry. I love the nude soft dress.

I guess this forest green color is a trend and so is the long sleeve dress, because Angelina Jolie rocked this dress from Versace at the Golden Globes.

Ann Hathaway looked stunning in Armani.


Scarlett Johansson looked great in Elie Saab, but I don't agree with the hair.

 I love this Jenny Packham soft dress, but I don't like the hair it doesn't work with the dress. She is supposed to have a romantic up-do with a soft dress, but not an edgy hairstyle.



Bye Bye,
Royalty

No comments: